My LDAP Mail in Persistent


Hey everyone :)

As my team-mate Shrimaan had said, I'm not sure which meaning suits LDAP better. I'm writing this e-mail about my Lovely Days At Persistent on my Last Day At Persistent.

I was blessed to have been offered a job at Persistent. When I found out that I was offered a job here, given that Persistent had not yet come for interviews in GEC, I had to confirm with GEC's placement cell and with Pallavi that the news was true. My journey in Persistent has been, similarly full of surprises.
Never could I have imagined that doing what I loved could be any more amazing until I was surrounded by my wonderful team-mates in RACKSPACE.

Siddhi, you were my mentor and you still are for so many things. You've helped train me into what I am today. Thank you for all that you did for me throughout my time at persistent. You were my go-to, my confidant and you've guided me well. After seeing you groovying with Grails I never thought in my wildest dreams that I would be able to take your place in MyRack and do what you could. But I've tried as best as I could to do it. I hope I've made you proud.
Ganesh... Dude what can I say, Thank You. Just thank you for being you, someone that I could laugh at, I mean with at all times. :D Seriously dude, I know I haven't had much experience working with people other than u, but ur the best team-mate to ever work with! I'll never find someone I'm so comfortable working with at IIT... For sure... Someone who's so flexible with working all odd hours of the night, and with so much of dedication to the team! You've always gotten the job done and I'm proud to say that I've worked alongside you. I've had the time of my life being a part of a team with you in MyRackspace. Siddhi and You have taught me so so so much.

Shweta, welcome to the team and the best of luck in everything you do out here. Ganesh will teach you the tricks of the trade, whatever I haven't yet :) Thank you so much for documenting my last days here so well. You are an extremely artistic and creative person. Never lose your individuality. I am proud to be handing over the reins to you and I know you'll do extremely well in MyRackspace. And by the way... thanks for allowing me to borrow your chair :P And now I give you full permission to use mine :P The old mine not the new mine. The new mine goes back to Hiren :P

To all the Racker girls! Krishna is always online and available on FB and Gtalk :D ... And in IIT it'll be even more so :D Gonna miss you all... Cassandra!!! I will be back :P .. MAIN LAUT KAR AAUNGA .. ZAROOR AAUNGA .... :D :D

To my managers past and present, thank you for your guidance. I wouldn't be where I am if it weren't for you.

To my batchmates, I really enjoyed our time here at Persistent. To the Java and PHP devs... PHP devs in particular, we are still yet to be taught by a Microsoft professional how to hack :D

Rui, Karol, Sanyam... Karol ur driving simply amazing, Sanyam the amount of waiting we did, simply amazing, Rui .... sometimes ur driving and sometimes our waiting, simply amazing !! :D Thanks guys! But in all seriousness, Sanyam and I both gained confidence in driving our respective cars :P with your advice. I'm sure that I've gained confidence in my driving skills thanks to you guys. Twas fun while it lasted. All the stories and the jokes, and all the English song quizes we gave Sanyam. :) And I just feel like this para should end with a ...... long jacket :P

Melo, Manjo, Mangu, Neethi, Dhru, Karol, Pandey, Sanyam, Damu, Tanvi, Gautami, Ivy, Janice. We really did come up with so so many interesting things to talk about during lunch and tea. Keep me in the loop about all the info that overflows onto the table :D Gonna seriously miss seeing you guys everyday, Listening to everyone talk about so many different things, crazy things that happened with you'll. It is the people that PSL chooses to join them, that makes the work fun. And you guys sure did make things fun! Dhruti thank you so much for the dance and for trusting me :)  Helo Melo :) Melo don't ever change. Like some others here you were my second conscience. Most of you from PCCE I had never met, And its really amazing how we bonded in such little time. I'm not planning on saying bye to any of you.

To all of you that I met as I journeyed through life at Persistent, you have changed me, you have had an effect on my life and it is that part of me that I will cherish.

However the times are changing and my life is calling me to explore different things, new things. It is time to allow that change to happen as I ease into this new chapter of my life.

The code has been developed, reviewed and tested, and my performance has been appraised and was found to be better than 99.87% of the other bids in the whole country... I am extremely blessed and I thank you all for your support and prayers because of which I have received admissions into India's prestigious IIT Kharagpur.

Feel extra free :D to contact me on
Mobile(Goa as of now) : 9765183601
Google/FB : antoniobdacosta@gmail.com

Adeus Korcho Vellu Pavlo... And so I bid you all, my colleagues, my friends and my family... Thank you so much for everything!!!

Best of wishes to you all in all your future endeavours.

-Antonio Anastasio Bruto da Costa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fix Missing Serial/Product Numbers for HP Laptops

Using Windows Store (Windows 8) Behind a proxy