A Divine Occurence

Here is the testimony of a U.S citizen. Read on


My Testimony 
  
I, place before you the Divine event that took place with me. 
  
It was 23rd Marchأ‚آ’2011(Wednesday). I left the house for office at 06:40 a.m. and as usual began my day out with a rosary.  I had a busy day in the office and had to work till 19:00 hours. I reached home at around 20:15 hours, after refreshing myself I decided to have some tea and watch some cricket highlights. 
  
At around 21:00 hours, I took-off for a stroll with my wife and returned home at around 21:45 p.m. I was very tired so went for a shower and since I was tired, just lied down on the bed, In the mean time my wife was cooking for us some dinnerأ‚آ…later she entered the bedroom and saw me asleep, as it was late, we decided to skip rosary and have our dinner, after our dinner, I was refreshed and decided to watch some T.V news related to Japan Earthquake /Tsunami. Libya crisis, .etc .for around 30 minutes. 
  
It was around 23:30 hours before going to bed, me and my wife had a chat for 15 minutes, my wife wanted to continue chatting, but I told her that I had to go to work, so I turned around on the other side and we both went to sleep.   
  
To my astonishment, after 10 minutes which was just before midnight, when I turned around and opened my eyes towards my wifeأ‚آ’s side, I saw theأ‚آStatue of Mother Mary, standing at one Meter height from the ground level, dressed in blue and white garment color appearing in the place where my T.V was.  I was in total shock. I immediately got up  and folded my hands tightly and started watching mother Mary at the same time, I wanted to wake up my wife and show her this auspicious moment but to my surprise I couldnأ‚آ’t feel the touch or presence of my wife at that particular moment, I was all alone with Mother Mary ,at this time the only thing I remembered was that our living hall turned completely Navy Blue and there were white stars twinkling all over in the hall, I could see Mother Mary wearing a  crown on her head with a big rosary in her hand and the rosaryأ‚آ’s cross was blinking continuously. There she was for nearly 10 seconds and after this she disappeared.أ‚آ 
  
Earlier we brought Mother Mary to our house twice once she was there with us for 2 days and second time for 8 days and Mother Maryأ‚آ’s statue was kept in the same place where she appeared.  To be honest with you the T.V. was recently shifted to that spot around 2 months back and to my surprise it was the same T.V. spot Mother Mary appeared to me, was it a coincidence or message??. 
  
Since it was midnight and I was totally nervous I decided to tell my wife in the morning and went to sleep.  I got up early morning at around 5:30 a.m. and started realizing the whole scenario, I said to myself I worked up to 19:00 hours to finish my work, after coming home I had time to go for stroll, I had time to watch news and even to chat with my wife but did not make time to do family prayer.  One side I was very happy (by the appearance), but other side I was guilty because we skipped the rosary that day. It was around 6 a.m. so my wife also got up, but before I could start I was in tears and told her about the auspicious moment of Mother Mary. I did not tell my children in the morning because they were getting ready to go to school.   When I returned from work in the evening I straight away took the Holy Bible in my hand and narrated the whole story of the أ‚آDivine appearance of our Ladyأ‚آ and all that preceded.  Fear and nervousness surrounded them also. I gave this testimony to many of my friends and most of them suggested to email so that others can come to know about this great Miracle.  Some of my friends asked me if she gave any message and I told them no, probably I was too nervous and not ready to take the message but my dear friends the Cross that was blinking for nearly 10 seconds I consider itself a message for all of us that we must pray everyday no matter how much busy we are because nothing is as important than prayers and holy rosary. 
  
Iأ‚آ’m very thankful to you Mother Mary for showing love and concern to me and my family and interceded for me with your son Jesus, to forgive me and bless me and my family.  By now I realized my mistake for giving priority to other temporal things and neglecting and giving lesser importance to rosary and spiritual things. I realized that Mass, Rosary and Prayers are of much more value and importance in our lives for our faith. 
  
I think we are in the end of times, so my humble requests to all of you, please make time for daily prayers in the house for at least 15 minutes because prayers can do wonders and save many lives.   
  
Many people told me that I must open up this testimony to public via email and finally it is being accomplished. Please forgive me for delaying this testimony.  My humble request to you is, if you believe in this testimony please forward it to as many people as you can so that it may increase their faith more. 
  
May Jesus and Mother Mary bless you all!

Comments

  1. KineMaster Diamond Mod Apk is one of the leading and top-earning apps for the video editing & capturing. It's one of the simplest to use interface for video editing with the assistance of tons of built in themes and effects. So, it's also recognized as the ultimate tool utilized for all sorts of social networking platform to embed and edit videos in the most creative way. With the help of this outstanding software you will be able to accomplish and create professional videos quickly and effortlessly. To find out more and know how to make use of KineMaster Diamond Apk, you can log on to the website below and get started immediately.
    https://apkmodule.com/kinemaster-diamond-mod-apk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fix Missing Serial/Product Numbers for HP Laptops

Using Windows Store (Windows 8) Behind a proxy