My Last Days at Home :-(

Hmmm.... Where do I start...

A couple of years due to problems my family was having with our ancestral home we decided to start building a new house a few kilometers away from our current home... Finally, its on the verge of completion and its now dawned on me that these might be the last few days I'l be sleeping in my old room and on my old bed ... well, not really since I'm taking my bed with me :-)

Now I'm quite excited to be shifting... I think all new things get me perked up and exited. What I'm more excited about is about my room and my attic, the plans for which I've designed. I'm still not sure about whats gonna go in them as yet...

I'm a little sad to leave my old home at the same time... I'm now starting to get a little nostalgic of the good Ol' days..

I can still remember the days when the whole family, wherever they lived (from Europe to America or North to South of India), would come to Goa and stay in my Avo's house. We would have these wonderful parties for birthdays and christmas'.

I remember me and my cousins getting our first cycles from our Uncle Joaozinho. That guy loved us.. I still can't believe he took us to by us bikes... I still have mine... :-) And the time we got our first pair of skates and would climb up the staircase and skate through the hall, library, bedroom and then onto the veranda we went.... into my cousins sitting room and back and then out... One of us on our bikes and the others holding on behind... skating away.. Oh and the bike rides... Gosh... The things we did...The innocent days... when one person would sit and hold the steering rod and the other sitting behind and paddling. Christmas' with the whole family decorating the house.

My first dog... I don't remember much about her except that I cried allot the day that she passes away, on the 24th of December..

Oh how I remember coming home in the afternoon after school at Loyolas had ended for the day.. I would run up to avo's and sit on the window ceil near the kitchen and have lunch... The coconut and prawn curry that Bendita (my grandmom's cook) used to make was awesome..

I even remember my 3rd birthday when my brother and Godfather had baked a cake for me in the shape of the number 3... I still have snaps of that... Sitting on my grandmom's bed (on which I sleep now) :-)

I'm gonna miss that place... :-(....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fix Missing Serial/Product Numbers for HP Laptops

Using Windows Store (Windows 8) Behind a proxy