Embarking on a new journey... Installing Apple OSX on my lappy :-)

Well... Its time to experiment...

Let me tell you a little about what I like to do... Once in a while when I get bored, I try to figure out what new stuff I can test my computers with...

Since I got rid of all my PCs about a year ago, I am now stuck experimenting on my laptop which is an HP Pavillion DV6 1152tx. Specifications can be found here : http://www.grabpc.com/laptop.php?pid=200177

Aim of the Experiment : Install Mac OSx 10.5.5 (via iATKOS v5i)

Lets see how it goes... :-)

- : - : - : - - : - : - : - - : - : - : - - : - : - : - - : - : - : - - : - : - : - - : - : - : - - : - : - : - - : - : - : - - : - : - : - - : - : - : -
Well, as it turns out it ain't possible  to install Snow Leopard on a DV6 1152tx ... :-P Either  that, or I don't have patience to try anymore...

Well this is what I'v tried doing..

I started with installing iATKOS v5i. It failed to install giving me kernel panics due to ACPI driver errors. I must've tried installing it atleast 6 times. Each time giving me a different error( Thats one gud thing atleast :-) ). One of the errors I received had to do with a SATA driver problem. Another had to do with no support for my ATI 4530 graphics card.

I then tried installing Apple OSX Snow Leopard... i.e. iATKOS s3. It installed successfully but my display didn't work... After a couple of tries I gave up....

I anyone ever manages to install OSX successfully on a similar configuration, I'd like to know and install it then...

But until then I'm stuck with using MS Windows .... BSOD here I come :-P

Comments

  1. It is advisable to take a walk through the "System Configuration" menu where the user will find many options to configure Ubuntu. By default it is shows as part of the Launcher (launcher bar). It can also be opened it from the icon at "Shutdown System Settings" on the right top panel. Source

    ReplyDelete
  2. FIf area unit a} fan of video redaction apps and are searching for Alight Motion four.0 zero Mod APK with no watermark, this text is for you. you'll get the code from the link below. square measure you searching for a file transfer program like Alight Motion four.0 zero Mod APK however square measure restricted by the various advertisements? don't fret, you'll transfer for gratis from adverts here, no link garbage lol.
    https://apkmodule.com/alight-motion-mod-apk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fix Missing Serial/Product Numbers for HP Laptops

Using Windows Store (Windows 8) Behind a proxy